Currently 2020-21Certified Coach DIN ISO 17024 (Academy of TRIGON Development Advice, Salzburg, Austria) in training
2021Certified Trainer for Mindfulness in Organizations (Mindful Leadership Institute, TRIGON Development Advice, Salzburg, Austria)
General Management: Business core decisions, strategic management, market and marketing management, leadership and human resources management, finance management (St. Galler Management Institut, St Gallen, Switzerland)
The Lotus Effect: Intelligent Emotion Management (Forum for Executives, Wiesbaden, Germany)
Design and Optimization of flexible Shift- , Work- and Deployment Planning: Legal and collective agreement framework, needs analysis, construction, realization, flexibility, controlling, regulation (Forum for Executives, Wiesbaden, Germany)
2016Industry 4.0: Core elements, stakeholder integration, cost cutting, increase in productivity and effectivity, basic technologies, potentials, business impacts and systemic development approaches (Forum for Executives, Wiesbaden, Germany)
Leadership in Project Management (ZWW, Universität Augsburg)
Leadership and Motivation (ZWW, Universität Augsburg)
Project Management Intensive Seminar with graduation to Certified Project Manager (ZWW, Universität Augsburg)
- Magistra of Japanology, Faculty for East Asian Sciences, Ruhr-University Bochum Germany
- Studies in Japanology, Economics und Anglistics, Eberhard-Karls-University Tübingen, Germany
- Certified Business Economist (MBA/ CCI, Augsburg, Germany)
- Certified Foreign Language Correspondent for English (CCI Augsburg)
- 30 years of professional experience as independent entrepreneur, full-time and part-time as executive partner, managing director and general manager, as business administration manager, HR director, project lead and project controller as well as assistant and interpreter in local and international Projects.
- 20 years of professional experience as project leader in international group organizations and projects (such as textile group, automotive group, pharma group, production sites, research and development institutes, mechanical industries, construction and handcrafts, real estates, hotel business) as steering committee lead, director and manager operational excellence, as interim manager, as head of HR and global team lead operational excellence in international group business, business-coach, workshop facilitator and trainer for teams and executives.
- Consultant for KAIZEN-implementation, process optimization, organizational development und personal management.
- Lecturer for KAIZEN, innovation management, project and business management
- Cooperation in international industry and worldwide commerce projects in Kenya, Tansania, Syria und Japan
- Author and workshop facilitator
- Languages: German, English, French, Japanese